Seaweed & Bamboo Facial Exfoliant
Strengthen and rejuvenate your complexion with this gentle facial exfoliant made with purifying seaweed and bamboo to buff away dead skin cells and environmental toxins to leave your face refreshed, revived and glowing.
For a complexion equal parts refreshed and glowing — this oceanic facial exfoliant is key. Its power lies in the careful formulation.
Regenerative seaweed pairs with silica-rich bamboo, an ingredient boasting potent hydration benefits and which aids the production of collagen to tighten, firm and strengthen skin cells. Gentle yet powerful, these ingredients reduce pore size, smooth and brighten skin. As you cleanse, the uplifting blend of grapefruit, rosewood, and spearmint puts an invigorating spin on your day.
How to Use
- Gently massage a nickel-sized amount of product to palms of hands and with wet fingertips apply to face in circular motions to face and neck
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel
- Follow with 6 sprays of OHA Mist, dime-size amount of OHA serum and moisturizer, mix together and apply with circular motions to face and neck until completely absorbed
For Best Results
- Finish with pea-sized amount and gently tap all along bony areas of eye are with Under Eye Therapy, focus on eyebrows for additional nutrient support of eyebrow definition
- In shower apply a nickel-sized amount to fully wet skin. Leave on for duration of shower to give skin a cell strengthening and skin refresh and brightening treatment
Featuring a spectrum of nourishing oceanic vitamins and minerals, seaweed extract soothes, softens and balances your complexion. Due to the similarity between seaweed cells and skin cells, it is highly effective in protecting and maintaining your skin’s natural balance, defending against irritation, inflammation and redness.
Bamboo extract contains over 70% natural silica which fortifies and strengthens the epidermal barrier to restore skin’s resilience. A stronger barrier allows skin to effectively combat acne-causing bacteria. It also contains many amino acids and flavonoids that protect skin from environmental damage and assists in skin regeneration.
When applied topically, rosemary helps lighten dark spots and blemishes for a visibly brighter, more even complexion. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin, reducing swelling and puffiness.
OHA uses a specific type of rosemary called verbenon that was chosen because of its therapeutic effects of cell regeneration to reduce scars and wrinkles.
distilled water, decyl glucoside, bamboo (bambusa vulgaris) extract, olive (olea europaea) oil*,aloe barbadensis*, proteol oat, lecithin, agar agar (gelidium amansii), cane sugar, green tea (camellia sinensis) extract*, dandelion (taraxacum officinale) root extract*, licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra) extract*, tamarind (tamarindus indica) extract*, blue chamomile (matricaria recutita) flower extract*, calendula officinalis extract*, seaweed (corallina officinalis cyan) extract, buttermilk powder*, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil*, essential oil blend, Irish moss seaweed (chondrus crispus) powder, soy protein, neem leaf (azadirachta indica) powder, olive leaf (olea europaea) powder, green tea (camellia sinensis) powder, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) powder, esterfied Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), allantoin, vegetable glycerin, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), trace minerals
Learn more about our ingredients.