Last updated June 2, 2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ohaskin.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, ordering a product, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The information we collect may consist of:
- Personal information: such as your name, email address, and mailing address in order to respond to your inquiries and/or ship ordered products to you.
- Usage and analytics data: we collect usage information in order to assess how users access and utilize our site. This data helps us troubleshoot and improve site functionality. We may collect your Internet service provider, type of web browser or operating system, IP address, viewed pages, time and duration of site visits, crash logs, and other information relating to site usage.
Sharing: We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Data Retention: When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Similarly, we retain the Personal Information you provide unless or until you request that we delete it.
Your Access To and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time using the unsubscribe link on emails from us. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address, contact form, or phone number on our contact us page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon next to the page URL in your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.